The Coboconk, Norland & Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to support employment opportunities in our communities.
Monarch Bible Camp - send resume and cover letter to Teresa Ward at email@example.com or visit www.monarchbiblecamp.com
Kawartha Lakes CFDC - send resume and cover letter to Vince Killen, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Programs Administrator will work as a member of our Kawartha Lakes CFDC Team, ensuring that the KL CFDC’s overarching objectives and mandate are achieved. This is an integral position within the organization, central to multiple priorities and requirements of the operation as established by the Executive Director, in addition to meeting the needs of our clients and strategic partners. Our organization requires an individual with strong accounting, administrative, operational, and relationship-building skills. The Programs Administrator must maintain the utmost discretion, attention to detail and ensuring KL CFDC work is treated with the highest confidentiality.
Key Responsibility Areas: Office Administration To provide the administrative capabilities for the smooth operation of daily business operations, functionality, efficiency and presentation of the KL CFDC, including but not limited to the following:
- Financial reporting and key accounting functions both internal and external including: processing loans receivables, account payables, monitoring, administering and reconciling all operational banking and financial accounts, monthly adjusting entries and other functions, systems/processes as needed
- Managing all required HST and governmental remittances and other duties to ensure operational compliance
- Preparation of monthly reports in conjunction with the KL CFDC Team
- Perform administration and monitoring of funding claims submissions, processing and reporting
- Provide external and internal communications, correspondence, facilitate virtual communications, board and committee meetings, communication and administration
- Provide operational support and administration for yearly compliance and audit reviews
Additional Responsibilities would include administrative support for the following:
- Special Projects and Community Economic Development: Provide administrative and operational support as part of the Kawartha Lakes CFDC Strategic Plan and in conjunction with the efforts of the Executive Director to facilitate potential projects
- Work in conjunction with and in support of the Executive Director as part of the Communications Plan in terms of Social media content, digital marketing and website development and maintenance - outside marketing specialists to be engaged for digital marketing functions as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director depending on the KL CFDC’s operational needs and funding
Qualifications: Minimum post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or Business Administration or other relevant industry experience. Ideally minimum of 3 - 5 years of office administration, accounting and client services experience.
Shields Home Hardware - please drop of resume in person
We are looking to hire a Full Time Seasonal Cashier who can provide friendly and responsive customer service. Which includes assisting customers by taking payments, processing returns and issuing special order accurately and efficiently.
- Process customer purchases and returns promptly and accurately.
- Gain full knowledge of store item codes as well as learn stock and whereabouts of items to properly direct customers when needed.
- Answer phones
- Keep register area clean and in orderly condition.
- Readily accept additional responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Can work at a sustained pace.
- Respect and support fellow employees in a professional and ethical manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Prior cashier experience beneficial but not necessary.
Coboconk Go-Karts & Mini-Putt - please bring resume for on-the-spot interview
- Ice Cream Scoopers
- Go-Kart Attendants
Start date as soon as possible. No experience necessary.